Excellent customer service, a great guy, met all my needs in fitting my hand controls to my car, will be definitely using again if I need to.
Using mobile phones when driving
It’s illegal to use a hand-held phone or similar device while driving, or riding a motorcycle.
The rules are the same if you’re stopped at traffic lights or queuing in traffic.
It’s also illegal to use a hand-held phone or similar device when supervising a learner driver or rider.
Hands Free Kits
Lincoln Towbar and Mobility Centre can install hands-free mobile phone kits for your vehicles.
For example we can install Parrot Bluetooth Hands-Free Kits with the following specifications:
- Bluetooth hands-free car kit complete with LCD display
- Bluetooth hands-free system with LCD screen.
- User interface: screen with three buttons.
- Displays menus, contacts, user settings.
- Built-in voice recognition for making calls.
- Phonebook: up to 1,000 contacts per telephone, up to 5,000 in total, per system.
All this fully installed from just £140.00
Enter quote text here