Caravan Motor Movers Installation
What is a Caravan Motor Mover?
The caravan mover (the E-Go by Purple Line) bolts to the caravan chassis and drives its wheels by 12-volt power.
They come with a small remote control that easily directs the caravan into position without breaking a sweat, so you can get out of narrow drives, up steep hills or out of muddy terrain easily.
Why buy a Caravan Mover?
- Ease: A caravan mover makes your life so much easier. Simply use the remote to effortlessly manoeuvre the caravan directly up to your hitch.
- Restricted Space: If you only have limited space at home or on your pitch, the caravan mover makes it easy to manoeuvre the caravan into tight spaces.
- Accessibility: The caravan mover takes all the stress and physical labour out of hitching up your caravan. Stand back and watch as the mover takes on all the hard work and your caravan glides into place
What do I need to consider?
- Twin or Single Axle: Consider if the caravan mover is designed to move a single or twin axle caravan. Our caravan movers are designed to be interchangeable between single and twin axle caravans to make things easier.
- Weight: Weight comes into consideration in two aspects, the first is the weight of the caravan itself. Caravan mover manufacturers will stipulate the amount of weight a given mover can cope with moving, so make sure your chosen mover can take the weight of your caravan.
- The second instance where weight must be considered is in the weight of the mover itself. The weight of the mover needs to be added to your payload so that your vehicle is not towing over its maximum towing capacity. Our range of caravan movers is the lightest on the market by 10kg allowing you to carry more of the things you really need
Ego Enduro Caravan Mover
Simple to use remote control, directs the caravan into any position required. Rotate the caravan through 360° degrees. Works on most surfaces in most conditions. Control when going up or downhill, control when hitching, control when unhitching.
Supplied with complete fitting kit including all cables, clamps, p-clips, cable ties, chassis stops, convoluted cable trunking, control board and remote control, cross actuation,
The e-go Enduro 2 uses Quattro® technology. This intelligent modular system, featuring soft-start, allows any model in the e-go range to be used on single, twin and AWD installations. The system even allows retro-fit upgrades meaning that a twin system can be upgraded to All Wheel Drive at any time. This clever technology gives you ultimate flexibility, future proofing your purchase.
The Enduro 2 Comes with a full 5 Year Manufactures Parts and Labor Warranty.
Ego Titanium Caravan Mover
The new EGO TITANIUM is a top of the range remote control caravan motor mover combining expert engineering with intelligent electrical technology to create one of the best movers on the market today.
The e-go TITANIUM was designed in Purple Line’s UK Innovation centre. It has been designed with only one thing in mind; saving weight. Our design engineers have taken every opportunity to reduce weight, including hollow cast alloy rollers, a tailor-made crossbar and a lightweight alloy body meaning the e-go TITANIUM weighs in at only 23kg per two motors.
The e-go TITANIUM uses Quattro® technology. This intelligent modular system, featuring soft-start, allows any model in the e-go range to be used on single, twin and AWD installations. The system even allows retro-fit upgrades meaning that a twin system can be upgraded to All Wheel Drive at any time. This clever technology gives you ultimate flexibility, future proofing your purchase.
The Ego Titanium Comes with a full 5 Year Manufactures Parts and Labour Warranty.
Don’t get Stuck in the Mud or a Tight Space
Arrange for your caravan motor mover installation by calling 01522 524444 today.